Registration is now closed
Private Candidate Registration
We will be sending you an email to inform you of the date and time of the competition.
Contest date: March 23, 2019 (Saturday)
Contest venue: Please refer to your email
9am to 10.30am – Primary 1, 2, 3, 4
11am to 12.30pm – Primary 5, 6. Secondary 1, 2, 3, 4. Junior College 1, 2
Only Teachers are allowed to sign up students as a School candidate.
We are delighted to inform you that we have launched our new global contest management system, SIMCCMS. The followings outline our objective for this system:
* Manage all our contests and all our countries.
* We can reach out to students to provide them to best resources to reach their full potential to excellence.
* More opportunities for students world wide,
* More international academic contests in their countries and global final contests
* More students from around the world united in learning
* More teachers being trained and getting more professional certifications.
* Recognition for students and teachers to be inducted into the International Junior Honor Society (IJHS)
* More scholarships to develop students and teachers
* Ease of enrollment into contests –
One member number that will track and show students’ performance over the years.
Detailed performance reports and academic guidance on what contests and classes to enroll for to lead them to academic excellence.
Thank you so much for your support over the past 13 years and we are now able to propel your children to higher levels with our new SIMCCMS.